I am really starting to appreciate the areas north of town more and more. I love the views and it just seems that much higher in altitude.
Does anyone know the material this mailbox post is made of?
Met four longears at the Buffalo city limits. I love longears! They were very sweet. I just yelled "longears" and they walked up to me from across the field. They then let me kiss them right on the nose. Imagine that, letting a stranger make out with you...tarts.
Seeing signs like this always make me feel very far away from home.
Seeing stuff like this makes me feel like a stranger in a strange land.
When doing long rides I always get hankerings for fatty stuff.
Time to turn around and head to the house!



8 comments:
most excellent
there are now sixteen of me and before I was one man.
Route can be found here.
Tarts. I want a Northside tour. What are the going rates?
Don't pay any attention to Huff's Tour reviews. He may be able to tell you where his highschool math teacher lived but can he tell you the real name of Wommack Mill...I think not. My tours have grit and depth and an arty feel taking in the local sites such as the Fontier Theater and maybe trying some local seasonal produce stolen from a right of way.
As far as price goes? My tourrequieres no exchange of Federal Reserve Notes but all I ask for in return is a piece of your soul.
You got it brother!
American Jesus should be on this interstate... Mike ArE you running low on GooNy BURG ACID????????????
that long ear is hot! love the bangs!
Post a Comment