Friday, August 22, 2008

FALL IS COMING

Picture from the Upper Buffalo Tower Cam this am.

Ragweed is looking good.





Have a nice day.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Sachs in your backyard?
Jason

Melody! said...

I wish!
Gimme 6 years or a bit more.

That's a damn gook looking fork crown .

byron said...

sweet like the breeze.

ScottyD said...

I heard the waiting list is up to 7+ years now. Unless you get on the Sachs CX team.

Melody! said...

True Scott. Sad but true.

Anonymous said...

Scott, you can buy the Speedvagen that is for sale on the Serotta forum. Would be very close to your size. I hope it sells soon so I don't look at it anymore.
Jason

ScottyD said...

If a Speedvagen shows up @ my house it had better be free otherwise the Divorce papers would be following close behind. I got a half dozen bikes I need to get rid of as it is.