She was used for breeding but not before she did 50 races in 2002 and won 10! She then went on to have two litters. She is the biggest girl I have seen even bigger than Mert.
A little concerned.
This happens everytime a new girl comes around, Tonka and Bill will flirt for a couple of days then lose interest. Melody? Well she's a bit jealous.
I think I have found a gooseberry sniffer!
A pretty gal.
Definately at ease.Happy retirement sweetie..
Until she finds a permanent home, this will be her home. And remember that seniors, such as Dee, are free to approved homes!



10 comments:
Who better to adopt her than you?
That's nice Joey but you see, this way I can almost have all the cake and eat it too because I get to have one of these things hanging out in the house for a visit but it doesn't cost anything because I am forstering! The downside....emotional attachment which is how I flunked fostering Melody and Mert! FWIW it's hard for me to resist a red brindle so maybe I am stting myself up...nah.
I wish I had time for a dog. But I'm gone so much it wouldn't be fair to the pup. Plus I don't have a fenced yard. Otherwise I might just have to snatch her up. I hope she finds a good home. I'm glad that you are fostering her though I know she's in good hands. Maybe take her to Jason's field of dreams!
she's awesome! you'll be good to her.
can't wait to meet her meow----freeboard mertz
yo mike, what is your email address... i have some questions about that sport cam that you have/had... let me know
thanks
emery
Emery-
See profile.
Joey-
I used to get a severe sharp burning pain at the end of "you know who" when I would start for a ride. This was when I was riding those 20-35 hr weeks for months at a time. With the saddle those pains went away for the most part immediately(Last Jan?). I have had them a couple of times since getting the saddle. I have however cut back on my time by half on the bike so what caused the pain...the hours or my past saddles is not concrete in my mind and definately open to debate. I guess to solve this I need to do big miles again but I don't know if I want to solve the issue that badly!
On the topic of the anatomy of my sitbones. I just got the narrowest SMP. I was always of the thought that if you are on your sitbones while you are on a saddle then you are in an unaerodynamic position anyway(pelvis not tilted forward). So mabbe I need a wider one if I still have pain...hmmm.
I will tell you one thing though. It was the most difficult saddle I have had to break in. Whether it had something to do with the 20hr roller week I did on the saddle's firrst outing may have something to do with it. YOu know when you get on the bike after a short layoff like a week or so and your parts have to get used to the saddle again? Well this was 10x's the sensation because of the contact pressure of the narrow rails create on the tissues. Everyday when I would get on the rollers when breaking it in, it was like sitting on a sharp tender bruise for about a half hour! The good news about putting up with that was that I raised my FTP during that week! But that besides the point!:)
If I were to do it over again I would get a white one which they did not have when I purchased mine. So if you want to pick up a used black one let me know.
mike
Hey!
Thanks for reading!
If I remember correctly, Billy was first brought home as a possible foster kid...
Then he stayed.
Yours,
Rupert J. Pudwell
P.S. She's pretty cute.
Rupert! You old bastard! How's it going.
Got a call from Alane. She says Dee needs to go to KC sometime this week from there which she will go on a haul up to the great Northwest. If you want you can get Mich to load you and Dee up in the Prius and drive to KC; the job pays for gas and time.
Post a Comment