Friday, June 06, 2008

FOXES, MUSHROOMS AND HYPOXIC GENEROSITY

Some pretty and light as a feather mushrooms growing in my compost.

I wonder if this girl knows how famous she is?



Brad , whose generosity is bigger than anyone I know, has lent me his altitude tent once again. I love the thing. I sleep better and am rested with more energy for my day, phsically and mentally! I get this feeling that this is how I should feel. There is one on ebay
I am eyeing. David Blaine used one for his record breaking breath holding. Cung Lee, MMA fighter uses one as well as the United States Special Ops. So there!

2 comments:

byron said...

those are dark angel mushrooms aren't they?

Melody! said...

I don't know what they are Byron. I looked at google images and they don't look like angels and they don't look like the one's old asian ladies would pick out of my yard on Kickapoo Ave. in the spring.