I thought how the heck did it get here and immediately my thoughts were of a tornado. There have been so many as of late and quite frankly they all kind of run into one another in my memory so I went to the Googles to research. Sure enough there was a tornado in Picher on May 10 of this year and apparentlya tornado is not the only troubls to befall this town. I then started to wonder if the owners had been of the seven dead and I am glad to report that they are not. I went about trying to find a contact for them which I did. They are at the same address as is on the check and have the same phone number. It is very sad that actually their house is not there anymore. as per their old neighbor Tim Edens' blog.
And apparently I am not the only one to find items from the Redden's. I am going to mail off the check today to the adress on it.



2 comments:
WOW, UNREAL!!
That's what she said!
Post a Comment