Sha-la-la!
Now that there's some catchy stuff!
Dee left us for a trip to the great Northwest but not before being shuttled up KC for a layover.
Her she is with the very nice volunteering couple of Bill and Kathy. They liked Dee so much that on the way up to KC they asked to keep her for their own. Unfortunately she was already promised to a new home.
Notice the angle of the sun. That's right. I was in a Super Wal-Mart parking lot at 6:30 in the morning! The sacrifices I make.
Melody does it again! Just like when Mert was feeling bad, Melody sensed something was up with Dee! Mel really never warmed up to Dee. In fact she pretty much ignored her and gave me the evil eye. On the morning of taking Dee to her limo ride to KC, Melody went out of her way to lay next to Dee on one of the many beds located in the room. These guys never lay with each other like this and I still freaks me out that Mel did ths yet again.
So now that Dee is gone we have an opening for another orphan. He'll be here tomorrow a.m. He was at a home for 2.5yrs and the couple simply didn't want him anymore. This happens a lot!
Not much going on the riding front.



4 comments:
good for Mel!
I love that tune.
Remember turning me onto Lazy Eye? That song is sooo motivational. I organ that pumps blood that song when it pops into my earphones while riding...anytime really!
Good little ditty. As is Lazy eye. Are we holding hands again Sunday?
DAmn tootin'!
Post a Comment