The grosbeaks are back this spring and have been around longer than last year's "3-day weekend" visit.
A little golf ball with wings.
"Hey!! This better be high glycemic! When you put that agave nectar in there last time I flew so slow I had to get me one of those slow moving vehicle placards!"
Blue Vireos.
I don't who this is. I saw them for a few days, now I see none.
A tryst among American Golden Finches.
Just a Cardinal.
A trouble causin' Blue Jay....I like em'!
There are some Orioles around and I have been attempting to chum them the recommended sweet stuffs like sugar water and oranges but as of yet I have not seen any of them partaking. They are also very camera shy.



4 comments:
Dont forget to hang out your oriole feeder.
What do you mean "just a cardinal"? Cardinal's are one of the best birds around.
I have been feeding the Orioles Mark. I have not seen anyone eating on the oranges and kiwis but there have been bites taken out of them! I had to refill just this am.
The cardinal comment was a soft jab at my friend Tara who you met at the Dogwood...you Card fans!
I was just feeling rhetorical questiony.
Post a Comment