Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Flood and flood booty.

Down below the house, Pearson Creek was about 6' higher than it usually is, which is usually dry. It's usually dry because development in the area has lowered the water table.
The water smelled exactly like a mixture of petroleum products and lawn chemicals...werd.


That was yesterday. Today I went down to see what the heavy rains brought to the surface. I went over to my lucky arrowhead finding spot and immediatelyfound my second point tip. I have also found numerous flakes around this site.



And a copper button below the old farm house that occupies the original spot marking our neighborhood, the lovely Cherry Valley Estates.




Thanks to Brad and Tara for help in making this possible!

3 comments:

darkhorserider1 said...

I know its that damn campy. tape measure that washed ashore. HEHEHE Oh Yeah nice head.

darkhorserider1 said...

Bust the kayaks out!

Anonymous said...

Great now when you volunteer to drive to a race it's legal, unlike last time...