Me and my buddy Tara went down to AR to go hiking with the dogs and for me to get in a couple of climbs at a high ftp.
Here's a pic of Tara at the start of our hike. She generally does not like having her picture taken. I don't know why. I think she looks great and I am really glad that she is finally being true to herself and she can now freely express herself. Mmmm...I love those pines and boulders down there.

Tara spotted this feline on the climb to Mossville. I had heard of panther sightings down there and I never believed any of the stories I'd heard until now...seeing is believing!
Saw some frog egg sacks in some still water by the parking spot.
The kids were pretty tired out from the day before and the drive down.
Tara got this shot of some red and white meat working it across from the Vilines Cabin.
PS> My internet has been spotty the last few weeks but it is much better now. Mediacom guy said I was sportin' sub par splitters and too narrow gauge cables. All better now though!



5 comments:
Its about DAMN time you got your post on.
Sweet Kiss duds!
High FTP? is that some dort of SMS shorthand like LOL BFF VI?
Yeah I know...sorry Marcus. I just don't have the energy you have at that virtual cavalcade you have going on.
FTP
mumbo jumbo training jargon, should have known. Those watts are a passing fad. Perceived Effort is where it is at.
Ah! My photo on the blog, my secret KISS fetish is revealed...
I can't say enough what a fantastic day I had with you & the hounds!! The sights were excellent, moss, fresh smell of a waterfall, views of the cycling, pups with backpacks, views of the cyclist, pine trees & fresh espresso. It was a Sunday to be remembered, thanks!!
Post a Comment