So when the wind blew out my internet connectivity on Sunday, I learned there is so much more to do on this machine than just check mail, blogs, and forum. I finally learned how to make a movie. .
Nathan- I just wish I could get the best in the world film editor/CA crit killer to give this sequence of 1's and 0's the emotional impact that it truly deserves.
5 comments:
Movie making could me your future. Nice soundtrack.
The punk music was a very good choice. What band?
that is sweet. she is super fast, faster than I am on a bike.
Very cool, very fast, makes me very dizzy.
Sorry to hear that the weather just sucks back in old MO.
Brad- DRI (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles).
Nathan- I just wish I could get the best in the world film editor/CA crit killer
to give this sequence of 1's and 0's the emotional impact that it truly deserves.
Post a Comment