For immediate release
Whitefish, Montana February 14th
On January 23, 2008, Hammer Nutrition, LTD was served with a lawsuit filed
by three athletes. The complaint alleged that a Hammer Nutrition product
used by the athletes, specifically Endurolytes, was contaminated with banned
substances which led to the athletes¹ positive drug tests in 2002-2004.
On February 11, 2008, the plaintiffs issued a press release. It is
unfortunate that the plaintiffs have decided to take their case to the court
of public opinion. We trust that the media and the public will allow due
process and the courts to deal with this matter before rushing to judgment.
While we empathize with the challenges that these three athletes face by
virtue of their positive drug tests, they are directing the blame for their
situation in the wrong direction. We are certain that when all of the facts
are presented in a court of law, Hammer Nutrition LTD will be vindicated of
any wrong doing.
The other side.
In other news...Biker Fox has a movie coming out! Here's the preview. No one is rader than BIKER FOX!

ps. Endeavor to cut a silhoutte such as this:



9 comments:
There was talk of a positive test after the Webster Groves crit last year. Was that you and your "supplements"? Dope kills sport...
I tried some of that perpetuam(spelling?) stuff, and it tastes like pancake mix, blah I couldn't deal with it. Maybe thats why it tastes so bad because it's so full of dopy mcdoperson. Mertz is it possible to hook up your srm powermeter to your computer while riding, and shows the stats that are being produced on the screen in real time? School project/presentation
Damn Cale! I knew we shouldn't of had that sword fight during the sampling! :)
Who tested positive?
Brad-
Yes it is possible but I don't have thehardware etc to do it.
Too bad the Perpetuem didn't work out for you...changed my cycling almost as much as Endurolytes! Ha ha!
Mertz-you got me on hammer stuff, are you trying to get me kick out of the only sport I have left and love so much? Oh well who going to test an 38 yr old Cat 3. bring on the hammer stuff!!!
Mmmm Hammer!! I used to have a pair of thoughs old Oakleys, thought they where the greatest glasses ever.
Oh yeah, about the biker fox, gotta lovem.
Sean-
I got a case out of a guy's trunk last nite at the SuperCenter parking lot...Iowa tags. I'll swap ya for some Country Life®.
re fox; WTF!!!!!
you know mertz lookin a little closer at the fox, there is a slight resemblance. hehehehe
Post a Comment