I went riding in the late moring til early afternoon with my 15 year old nephew Keegan. We had fun. We saw a fresh dead big-ass owl on the road. I moved it off the road savingthe noble raptor the indignity of being pressed by a Firestone.
Keegan rides his bike all over the east side up around Sunshine to the Strafford area! Hills, wind, knobby tires, dynamic friction and a high CdA...that's how Keegan rolls.
He likes MaƮtre Jacques. He know watts from school.
He needs a road bike.
He needs some size 10 cycling shoes.
Why does it look like my seat is about as high as his? He's 6'!



8 comments:
Go, Keegan!
I've got several pairs of cycling shoes, euro 44's about 10-10.5 and pedals to boot...
Keegan cover your knees on cold days, eat food, attack Mike, and above all have fun because this is a great sport you have entered!
Keegan keep up the riding, I got in the sport about two years ago and its the best sport in the world. Having Mike as family works well, you can learn from the best right away. If I run into any extra equipment, its yours. Hope to see you on the rode soon.
WANTED: 6 foot plus rider makes for good wind break. Keep up the good work Keger i mean Keegan. HEHEHEHE
I have that same MTN bike except with disc brakes. WAHOOOOOOO
Yo, if anything put some 1.25 or 1.5 road treads on that GF. will make a big differance.
We put some Speedplay from Cale on it and he has Cales old Diadora road shoes (white!). I formulated his saddle height. We also took the spacers out of the stem stack and flipped his stem.
Thanks for the advice leo...GF!
Post a Comment