There is some symbolism stuff here if you want to see it. Gas. Bike. Red. Gas nada. Symmetry was hard-fought. Just seemed appropriate to be yonder 3hrs into a 6hr. Dogwood, MO.

Jim doing the magic balancing act while Cale begins tube exchange on Hiway 65 on a 3 tube exchange ride. Schwalbe Blizzards are the most flat prone tires I have ever owned. Ryan left too soon.

Four gals I met out by Strafford. Went by a couple hours later and there was a fox walking around amongst them like no bodies' business.

Me stranded waiting for mom and sis to save me from inbreeders on Cascade Road in Taney, Co. on a loop to Bull Creek and Saddlebrook. Last ride on the Schwables with four flats that day. Cell phone worked though!

Tonka's 90 degree tooth ache. I woke to this one morning.

Dog bite. I eventually called Animal Control to report the bite. I was originally like all "live and let live" until I came to my senses and thought about the two litttle kids that live across the street from the dog. The control officers said that if the dog has attacked once like that it is likely to do it again under similar circumstances!

Neat house for sale out on the Thursday Night Ride route. Nothing about 60 grand wouldn't solve. The quest continues...

Bull Snake found behind the house. Hmmm...Bull Snake, Bull Creek. Dog bite with teeth, Tonka lost a tooth. Hmmmmm....



2 comments:
Awesome giraffe rock and bike and the girls. But, please don't show us that tonka pic!
another coincidence... i was attacked by a dog today too, but somehow escaped.
Post a Comment