ATTENTION! Ted Haggard is STILL a heterosexual.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_5164921
On the fitness front.I finally got a fast hundred miler in on Saturday with tons left in the tank. Therefore I was in a good mental place. Mood chemicals. Saw some weird-ass clouds and dodged a strong t-storm at the end and got rained on. I was coasting down my street listening to Sean Flynn by the Clash through my UE EB's. I was about 100' from the house when blamo! I thought I had been shot or stung by a huge hornet. I looked over and saw a dog coming back for more. Pain rushed through my body. I stopped ripped out my head phones and went after the dog. It's owner was there freaking out and trying to catch the mofo. A chain of expletives spewed from my mouth for a good 30". The improve of which would have caused doors and window to slam and cause children to gape.
The dog kept coming at me all the while as the owner tried to grab it. He asked it I was bit and I say "Fuck ya I was bit. Godamn motherfucker...etc." I lifted up my shorts so we could look and my skin had that hamburger look to it. Only if about a little less a diameter of a dime. You could clearly see two canine marks and four of the front teeth path marks. I was sooo pissed that I just wanted to get home and clean it up so I could get on with my recovery. I had a group ride the next day! I wanted no chance of infection either...been there done that with a week long hospital stay in 1990.
The ironic thing about this is this particular dog had it's barker removed because it was driving people crazy that lived around it. I couldn't hear the bastard coming. I have looked the other way when the owner rides around in his Hov-a-round thingy and lets this dog pee on our trash and recycling bins and leaving the poop in our yards. Jackass.
It's Wednesday and the wound is closed but I still have the tooth streaks and a palm-sized bruise.
For the occasion here's some pics of other dogs chasing me while riding.





6 comments:
f*ck'n-a... crazy. You know, you should come out here to California and ride with me for awhile, there are no dogs that will chase. Instead you yell at cars and the asshole sh*theads who drive them.
MEXICAN ROCKIN' DANCE MUSIC
this is not spam
this is not spam
xjnhfugo
Hang in there and at least the asshole admitted to his dog biting you.... last summer a dog bite me in my neighborhood while the owner was walking him but not holding on to the leash. The owner saw the whole thing but yelled "you just crashed on your bike and are blaming it on my dog” Yeah I crashed on two little fangs in the road. He proceeded to tell me he was a doctor and his dog had all its shots. Turns out his dog did not have its shots and I wonder what kind of doctor he was. I still see him walking his dogs at least now he holds on to the leash. He asked me "how did you heal up?" I responded "better than you integrity bitch."
Just go to a doctor and they are required to report the bite. The dogcatcher then shows up at the dog's home and hauls him to the pound for several days of quarantine and the bite is on record. And, most importantly, you've got the negligent owner's attention. A dog is only allowed a few bites before he is put down. Next time that could be someone's little kid.
To report bites to the city:
http://www.ci.springfield.mo.us/health/animal.html
That Titan band grows on a person...fast!
Might be your chance to become a truly rabid cyclist !!!
have the damn dog locked up! You keep your dog's in check maybe the dog's owner should get a lesson from the pond how to control the dog
Post a Comment