Saturday, June 23, 2007

After having my digital camera stolen from out of my auto down in Garrison I finaly, after 3 months, got around to getting a new camera. After consulting my pen pal the famous editor of BIG LOVE, Byron Smith, I took his advice and got me a Canon 800is. He swears by this rig and that's good enough for me. Thanks Byron. If you have never checked out his blog from Mulholland Drive be sure to. You can acess it over yonder to the right.

So the Fairgrove Steamroller's in town doing a number on Sprfd's Wrecking Crew. He doesn't care that he has a race tomorrow. He's full of beans. He's a pin-up and this afternoon he will be crowned Ice King downtown.

Big thanx to the Hogan's who hosted a great movie nite last evening. The oars da vores were great. Anyone who puts out Farmer's Market strawberries an olive tampanade, popcorn (2 kinds) and Hot Tamales is doing it good like.

Sorry some of these ended up 90 degrees the wrong way. I don't know how to recitfy that yet.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn it's like my mom taking pictures when I was 5, get your fucking finger out of the picture! CMac