Monday, June 25, 2007

I get by with a little help from my friends.

Thanks Brad. Ego amo tu.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! The entire trip was a blast. Springfield gave the high hard one to the STL boys...CMac

Anonymous said...

Nice job Mikey-this sets me up nicely for future races as I have a firm rule to only race if you do.
Great Job!

Gunga said...

That truly was amazing MIKE! You are one hell of a bike racer. Oh and thanks for getting us there safely too.

Haricot Verts said...

Holy smokes! Way to roll. You got that $20 and pack of Camel Wides you owe me....

byron said...

wow, holy sh*t! sounds like the perfect ending to a helluva week.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike! Way to give the STL boy's hell! How did everyone else from SPR do?
Steve I

Anonymous said...

great job mike...jim told me the story.....keep it up..there's i guy i work with here i'll try to get a photo of, he's a look alike of you

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.