P.S. How is it possible to get 2nd in Cat4 on the Dogwood 23 years apart? I don't know but I did it!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Bike Chain Gang, Chain Gang, Chains, Gang, WTF?
The first bit of bike vid I shot using my digi-cam back in AUG of 05'. Out on FR I-70 just South of Crossroads. Kind of a boring way to spend five minutes save for the tidbit at about the 50" mark. I wouldn't believe it myself unless someone captured it. The whole damn Cannondale Team! Be sure to hit pause at 53".
P.S. How is it possible to get 2nd in Cat4 on the Dogwood 23 years apart? I don't know but I did it!
P.S. How is it possible to get 2nd in Cat4 on the Dogwood 23 years apart? I don't know but I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I dont get it? TM
that's kind of creepy and spooky when you watch it with the sound turned down. (maybe because there are coyotes howling outside my house tonight too.)
I thought it was footage from "Cool Hand Luke" at the beginning. That's wild. Some of it looks like a horror movie; especially the part where you turn the camera at the end.
congrats on your second second in two decades. you need to move up in a couple of years.
spxdjrn
Post a Comment