
Hercules a couple weeks ago. Click on this rare action shot.

Taney Co. Eastern Collered Lizard the same day. They run on their hind legs!

Gone back from where she came.

Last friday. Newton Co. sandstone, lichen, moss and warm sun makes us sleepy.

An hour before the stem debacle.



6 comments:
stem debacle?
Sean who is pictured, had his stem bolt back-out of the faceplate on the infamous "Hell's Kitchen" climb during a race last Sunday in Hogeye, AR. He was left standing at the side of the road after feeling no pain during an attack. The poor guy can't get a break (ha ha) it seems...stems, collarbones and chains.
The action shot of the pup is awesome. Gives you a sense of how powerful greyhounds are.
He needs this wrench.
klukv
Scott. I love it when the artist's intent and the sensitive viewer come together...huh huh I said ''come together.''
Byron. I'll pass that along to Kelsey.
Bombay! I remember that day.
Post a Comment