.jpg)
Mad props to our winged commrades Jim, Scott and Sean. All are riding to some extent. Jim has even been riding outside and did so on Saturday and Sunday braving the same rough roads on consecutive days with a cast! Ouch. Takes a different kind of stamina I would think.
I've been riding with Sean at his place around the corner from me. He even works up a sweat!
Scott's been keeping at her as well as eloquently described in his blog.I think he's got it the worst.
Here are some pics of dogs chasing me.
"I want your ankles you sombitch!. I just got my teeth sharpened at the kiosk in the mall."

"Get back here you high center of gravity bipeded jackoff! I would love to texture your dermis with some of Busiek Quarries'finest"

"Don't blink. We likie to do a tagteam bob-and-weave in front of your wheel and when you get complacent with us...blamo!"



2 comments:
Does taking the dog's picture keep them @ bay? Maybe that's why the bastard's got me to the ground. Though I think my 2 were some weird Japanese kamikaze breed.
psceyh
Yes Scott. One must take some of their power. Since they are natives and therefore superstitous I have figured out that "taking" their image captures their essence and robs them of just that much power.
Post a Comment