Saturday, February 17, 2007

New dooooor and old dogs.

As per requested, here's some remodel shots of my place. I am too lazy to do stuff around here anymore so I hired Willow Tree Earthscapes to do the drainage work and landscaping. More of this in another post. The home remodel stuff was done by Curtis Milsap Construction. Excellente'.
Insides befoe:



The afta inside:

Mert the camera whore getting a rim job from Billy Goldberg.


Exterior befoe:




Exterior afta showing the installed door and the installer Tristan Potter(inspiring Newton Co. marauder)from Milsap Construction
Holy shit! That new door is haunted. I think I see a haint in it!
Pheew! No. It's just Billy Goldberg.


More flesh eating quadrapod lifeforms:

"Hi! We are good guys! Please pet us so we can lull you into a false sense of security."


"Hey mac. I'm the one that kicked over the lantern here at SWINGS. Want some?"



"Black is bad. White is good. What am I today. Roll the bones punk!"

5 comments:

byron said...

I see a whole photo essay sometime soon at the MSU photo gallery, "driveway canine"

Haricot Verts said...

how do you stay so calm taking the photos of the attacking hounds?

Melody! said...

I pay them little attention any other time so immortalizing them on film is an easy path. Besides, their vainty will undoubtably override a bit of their territorial slant.
As I ride by a canine I imagine myself to be the king of a pride of lions. I sit proud and unwavering(within my limits) and don't even acknowledge their existence. I figure that's what a king would do to the creatures beneath him. Besides, from what I know of canine behavior, when you yell at them you ENCOURAGING the behavior. You are giving them what they want. Why give them what they want? They are BENEATH YOU!
There are some counter-defensive moves to practice as well. If a dog is looking dart into your front area, think about over coming the stacked against you physics and throw your bike forward and keep your weight back. Just like throwing your bike at the finish line. Except aim, HARD!Of course after posting all this I will more than likely eat shit soon However, I have survived with this thinking and behavior out on the roads for a while now.

Anonymous said...

Truly excellent ghosty eyes.

ScottyD said...

All those doors & no doggie door?