Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Rupert coiffed...so hot! And more chases.

Presenting Rupert J. Pudwell. Ex-pound hound who came to live with my sister Mich in 1996? He has been best buds with my kids, although he and Tonka have had their issues,and he was an especially boon companion to Sweetie Pie sharing many outdoor adventures.He has lived in Vermont, NYC (during 911) and here of course.
Getting a trimming shortly after Sponge I felt obliged to give him his 72kb of fame. So here ya go ya old bastard! Love ya!

Yesterday was perhaps the windiest I have experienced on a bicycle.
We had a dozen people on the group ride Sunday Although a bit short. Jim was givin' er with that damn cast. He and Cale even did an FTP test before hand! I don't know how he does it leaning on his temporary areo bars for that long. I will always remember that glove/beard combo. It is forever etched in my mind.






"Point and shoot."


Locked and loaded.


Mel, Cale and Beda gettin' some good lovin' out by Fellows. A rare "someone else getting chased photo."

3 comments:

ScottyD said...

you know this retrospective on chasing dogs is giving me nightmares. But it's still pretty cool.

Shane L Nelson said...

That is a good looking Airedale!

Bieda? Any pictures of his hot wife?

Anonymous said...

I'm on the prestigious internets!