Friday, February 23, 2007

Hercules, worms, tired dogs(mine) and Brad

Took the fastwitchers down to Hercules Glades on Thursday. They are out of shape and I was FRIED! I was so tired that while walking I kicked every damn rock on the trail with the toes of my clodhoppers. The fatigue was so that I kept dropping things all morning and typing was worse than normal...I beat you won't read that in Juekendrup's book.
While tripping through the woods I found out from Tonka's poop, while I was burying it, that he has some sorta parasite. Looked like little pieces of rice except the slimy little things were squirming around. I about lost it. He was so weak that on the ride home that he could'nt stand so he was moved forward to the passenger seat curled up. This am he got an Rx for it. Dr. Wittu said he either got the worms from fleas or eating a rabbit. He does'nt have fleas so I'll chalk it up to the nasty shit he's always eating behind the good doctor's house. As an aside, the good doctor has a swimming pool shaped as a boob in profile with a hot tub as the nipple. Hubba hubba.

So here's a coupla pics of Grade A racerboy Tonka Valee.

No wonder he could'nt stand in the rig, there's nothing to him ,he's been eaten away by tapeworms by god!

Talk about tired dogs:

Canines ain't so dumb! Billy Goldberg putting high surface areas to good use in the cool adulterated Long Creek.



Big shout out to Bradley and Creed for doing a number on em' over the pond. His confidence was low due to injury but there's no pushing Joe around!

2 comments:

ScottyD said...

No wonder you couldn't pick up those feet. Heavy boots are so 1980. Invest in some new lightweight trail runners. If you have ankle issues they make 3/4 models.

trhnb

Melody! said...

Remember..."I love the 80's!"
Beside they are good for you. Just this particular day at the end of a 5 day training block they or ANY pair of footwear would not have been my friends and at any other time, the Makulu's would have been my bestest buddies.

reo hwr gu