Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Before and after

I've decided to post some before and after pics of the house. These improvments over the last couple of years are now peaking and soon I will have the place of my dreams...well kinda.
Today let's start off with a before and after of my freeride course.
This was a fun section. The half dozen or so times I rode it.


This was a landing ramp. The approach was from the front yard where I launched from a ramp above that 6' stone ledge. I could almost clear my rear wheel at the end of it. My fav.


Here's a shot of another section that I dug out and filled with chert from around the yard. This section is still there.

Finally, here's the after:
There were more stunts but I failed to photograph them.

5 comments:

byron said...

I come for YOU family man. family man,
with your christmas lights already up,
your such a MAN when your puttin' up your christmas lights, first on the block.
family man.

Melody! said...

Ewwww. I used to hate the "family man" at that time. I wanted to kill em' all sportin' my orange mowhawk! I wanted to "destroy passerby. Cuz I wanted to be anarchy." Now go Stick It In. You Loose Nut. And Get Real Real Gone For A Change Mr. Greg Ginn. "All I wanted was a pepsi and she would'nt give it to me. Just a pepsi."
There's a Dead Kennedy's video on On Demand here on cable here at the moment. Jello's version of Rawhide.

byron said...

sweet. that's fancy On Demand you got there. pinky's up.

ScottyD said...

Did you jump your bike off that ramp through the fire?

qsaeunz

Melody! said...

Why yes I did Scott. I'll be posting the "after" photo's of my singed ballsack area soon.