
That is until the ice storm of '06!

Mel and Mert showing their disgust.
I usually overbuild stuff but this time I remember thinking..."I'll come back and put more screws in. Nothings gonna be that heavy on it." The luxury of time I suppose and a bit of ditz. All is not lost though for I would had to remove it in the next couple a weeks to make way for a slider to be installed.



3 comments:
My mom & dad went to have a top put over their deck & found out the elevated deck was about to collapse(like 2 screws holding it up). Good thing my mom finally got dad to put the roof up or it would have been a nice ride to the lake.
dude, that is a bummer!
that's how they build everything in cali. no over-engineering needed out here. the roofs are flat and leak, but no one cares.
Scott, That's exactly what I put in...like 2 screws...thinking at the time that I would put more in. I put a lot of stuff off like that. Very dangerous really. Could kill someone. I could of killed one of the pups by my neglect.
Byron, I like when they show interior shots of homes over your way. There is all that exposed roofing showing no insulation. I kind a like it. As far as leaking goes, Lloyd Wright's block houses out there are real bad.
fpuzxy
Post a Comment