Hiway 65 was clear yesterday along with it's beautiful fer ridin' shoulder. This footage was shot on the way to Saddlebrook, MO h20 stop.
The worst part of the ride as far as ice and stuff was Sunshine, starting out, and Greenbridge outside of Ozark in between Riverside Rd. and the iron bridge upstream.
I was dreading riding Sunshine on the way back in. I really did'nt think the shoulder would be clear and sharing the lanes with the suburb freeway dipshits was not too comforting. When I came up from Turners...wah la! Just wet.
Sorry I ain't got mo' fer the batt dyed.



3 comments:
I'm glad someone is riding outside. This weather is killing me. Are you going down to ride with Mercy this weekend?
Hey yo! I heard you were out of town. We need to get out and do our fall/winter ridin'. Still at same cel#?
No invite this year to Mercy Camp.
I leave in the morning. But yes lets ride... give me a call. (yes same number)
Post a Comment