Monday, December 18, 2006

Got me some new hose bro.

After wearing my thigh highs for a year I decided to get some replacements and went for the full-on panty types. That's right. Bitch style. Check these bad gals out!
http://www.futurous.com/index1.asp

These little lovelys are cranking out some 30 MMHG of recovery anti-pooling sweetness.

If you ain't sportin' the like and yer standin on yer dawgs all day...or not. Scott! Concrete dwellers...what up?
Besides they are sexy. Ya don't gotta be no encasement freak either. Fresh!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's just say that I happen to come over one night this week, what are the chances you would answer the door wearing your hoes? TM

Melody! said...

Before 8pm? I'd say nearly 100% After then I usually start winding down and put on my jammies.
Bring yers over and we'll have a time or we could just walk around Lowe's with em' on.

Anonymous said...

Those are quite saucy! I do hope that your pair are in black...
when is the showing?
Sullivan

byron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScottyD said...

I know a lot of big burly construction type workers who wear hose in the winter for warmth. Never thought about using them for recovery. Or am I missing something & your telling us your a crossdresser?

gcpmh

byron said...

If you go to Lowe's, I need this kinda hose.

Melody! said...

Terrah, I've got to epilate first, then we can watch the premiere of the new HEAD-ON commercial debuting on the Style Channel.

Yes Scott. Recovery. It's referenced in cycling literature. Venous return promotion and anti-pooling or something to the effect. I could'nt find it specifically in a search(web)but have seen it in my books. Melissa sports em' while standing all day in Temple Hall and swears by them. Even if you don't "train" and you stand on your feet, it's a good thing.
I had been using an old too-tight pair of cyling tights with a thigh-high support hose for the last year(pain to put on). If you really want the shizzle, go to Bach's Medical and they will measure you for some Rx types($150) that provide more compression.

Anonymous said...

Mike I don't have your cell number and my phone didn't give it to me. I'll be in school until Friday. I'm open from the 38th until the 7th...CMac