Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday in Christian Co.

I was going to do an FTP workout to get my ATL up but I gave into my wah-wah voice, packed up the kids and headed down to Mark Twain by Chadwick for some up and down woods walkin'.
Came acroos this little piece of art.
Trying to eat something gross.

Melody and Mert cooling off in the crick. Melodie's injured and has been a tad inactive around the house lately. She wants me to apologize to everyone for looking a bit chunky.
Then on the way home via 125 between Chadwick and Sparta. These folks. My mind was making all sorts of scenarios with this sight. It is a Pontiac. Check the dual mirrors. I was imagining back in 1960, that car and it's contemporaries cruising 125 on their way to town on a Saturday. It was only going about 40-45 on the curves which was it's composed limit. Floating actually. We had a 66' Pontiac Bonneville when I was little with a reverb stereo. Brown with fender skirts. Body by Fisher...cool.

2 comments:

ScottyD said...

Tell Melody its winter she's allowed to put on some winter weight.

What's your pups getting for Christmas? Mine are getting new squeaky balls & pig ears.

Merry Xmas

Melody! said...

They'll get nothing and like it!

Although squeaky balls and pig ears do sound jolly.