you use an html tag, and i'm not really good at it, i've seen it explained in the help section but I get confused or it doesn't always work. If I try to explain it here, it will execute the code and not make since, lol.
did you see the "bike" I posted on cale's fencing post?
4 comments:
yeah, screw them. who do they think they are anyway?
Reds Space Pups
USSR Commie Canine
Russian Wolfhounds? Dipshits more likely. Little creeps.
How did you embed(?) those links in yer post?
I saw Annette Bening was nominated this a.m.
oh thanks, i didn't even know.
had not even checked the globes yet.
you use an html tag, and i'm not really good at it, i've seen it explained in the help section but I get confused or it doesn't always work. If I try to explain it here, it will execute the code and not make since, lol.
did you see the "bike" I posted on cale's fencing post?
.
Post a Comment