Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Make of this what you will.

2 comments:

ScottyD said...

Mike what type of earphones do you use with your MP3?

Cox's panties are getting a little too big to wear on her head.

Melody! said...

Cox wears crotchless panties for bike ridin'. She wants to be closer to her lovely new red saddle. It matches her red baboon-ass! It's real hard to live in a world full of Philistines Melissa.
Scott, http://www.ultimateears.com/superfi/superfi-5-EB_white.htm They sound like they are wired to your brain. They really isolate you from ambient noise. You do get some wind noise at speed though. The EB's(Extended Bass) that I have, are real heavy on the bass. Sound like you got a thumpin' system in yer hed.They are comfortable too...no soreness... They are for pro muscicans.
Their customer service is awesome. After a couple failings of the modular cables, which I got free replacements in a matter of two days, Jeanette Coffey sent me their new heavy duty cables. These work terrific and although a bit thicker, I feel I need them for the rigors of riding. I've seen them cheaper on the web.
Like I tell everyone. If you are going to have an ipod, etc, get good earbuds and THROW the stockers away. You might as well not even have a listening device if you have stockers. They are that bad.