
The humidity. It's back. Damn it! And right now it looks like you could cut it with a knife. Brandon says it's going to be nasty by this weekend. Fun time is over for now. Less evaporative cooling and oxygen per cubic whatever.
Super sore today. Workouts are catching up with me. Starting the excuses for Duck Racin' tomorrow night.
So latest driver dumbass story from Sunday. Why do these people come in waves? Any way. Coming in Sunshine, fixin' to cross the James River Bridge and this guy in an 80's, red, chevy pickup with a red bow-tie decal in the rear window. He was wearing a ball cap and had just about shoulder length sandy blonde hair. I was riding within 2' of the far side of the shoulders' edge. This coward went onto the shoulder and came within a couple of feet of me. I could hear his shit box engine under throttle and I felt the heat off the exhaust. It was a lovely exhilirating experience. Pretty much the same feeling I had on Thurs on hiway 5 without the obvious animosity.
Speaking of chicken hawks. There was this tool at Dillons, in the fire lane, parked. He was driving one of those city trucks. You know the ones. Lifted a bit with all sorts of shinys and not one scratch. The rear window was sporting matching his and her stickers that said, "Here's my peace sign". And underneath this quote was a silhoulette of the inside of a rifle scope. Sack of shit America Killer had Florida plates too.
Rollers therapy today and errands. Oh ya. Buy this car.



3 comments:
Challenge Race! Challenge Race! Hopefully Cox is the only one wearing panties.
Show it be-otch!
I think we should all have rifle scopes. Maybe if we all buy them, the facists and their friends will think twice before messing with any more of our rights.
Just a thought. Hope I don't get arrested or anything by the facists.
Nice a** on that red American muscle!
Post a Comment