Thursday, July 06, 2006

Epic.

Hiway 5, from about 5 miles North of Mansfield to Hartville (where I turned around) is pink! That's right. Genuine pink asphalt. Where the chip came from I do not know. Would they bring it all the way down from Ironton?
Saw some new land in between Marshfield and Seymour. It's high up as hell over there. The Amish stack their straw in handsome little pyramidal piles with tufts on top. Quite fetching I must say.
Got in 136.5 miles in 7hrs. New record for me with 180w avg. I'm stoked! Recovery tomorrow morn with muscle tension sprints in the eve.
So I finished the ride in recovery-calm down mode for 45'. I'm heading East on Sunshine and fixin' to turn right on Royal Dr. when a Ford Excusion turns right at me. I brake and barely miss his rear bumper! This is a notorious intersection where you take this turn at about 27 mph and suburban jackoffs turn right in front of you. So being behind this guy, I flip him the bird, yell f you while repeatedly pumping him the Italian Salute. So after about 70 meters he stops, gets out and starts to say something and I come about 2' from and say fuckyou and give him another salute! All the while music is pumping through the ipod. I noticed as I went by that the older guy was wearing a t-shirt with a Cross on the left tit with one of those praying figures. Also the asswipe was driving a brand new polluting EXCUSION with a flag mounted on the window like the son of a bitch is a member of the Presidential motorcade or a foreign diplomat. I continue with a smug-I'm better than you-I'm not even gonna look at you attitude. He pulls up with his window down and says shit I do not hear because of the music I am listening to. This goes on for about 10'' so I take out the earbud and he says blah blah blah(I don't even wanna get into it) suffice to say he said three different things that make no sense to what just happened. So he apologiszes and drives off. Well after the turn fixin to head down the hill to Pearson Creek he slows again with his window down and say:"Just a P.S. on all this...I might be 70 but I can still fight like a motherfucker" I laugh and he SPEEDS away! Lovely asswipe. You have a symbol of the man of peace on your shirt and you are behaving like that.
Watch that intersection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, Im proud of you. How clever to notice the little cross. This is so typical of the worshiping type. Hypocrit son of bitches! You should have asked him if he was in attendence for "Jesus Christ Superstar" on the 4th. Stay safe and keep that shit real as a mo fo.

Anonymous said...

TM

Gunga said...

Just be thanksful Mcaninch was not on the ride.

Skip-o-la said...

MacaNutt would have brought out the fists for sure. Lets see, Street-check, Macanutt-check, motorcycle no but an excursion is close enough-check. Yep you would have had a genuine CMac Streetfight on your hands!