Tuesday, July 04, 2006

God's an American!


No show homos: Cale, out of town. Reasonable. Jim, mowing grass. Weak. Uretha, helping Jesus celebrate the 4th. I don't know where to start. Pat, eating a pb&j. Scotty D... getting back inot it with a healing clavicle. The best! Guess no one else thinks they can hang with the Sunday 9'' posse.
Showers with big ballz and batz: Me, Jarred and Jason.
Fast ride on some fast ass roads! Averaged 20mph for 3.75 hrs. A little rain made it good. No punctures. Picked up a 2' Bullsnake and helped him cross the road. Wanted to pick up a dead pet kitty off the road so the owners would'nt see it in such a way but Jason and Jarred would'nt let me. Something about a hand off, hand up, hand job later on down the road or something to that affect.
Jarred and I looked resplendant in our stars and stripes. His...a genuine national champ jersey from Brad. Mine....a store bought Freddie Rodriguez national champ jersey from the Domo days. Jason wore a Sponge Bob Jersey and pink polka dot socks.
We started at Hickory and went past the Jesus/4th celebration, to Strafford, N toward Fairgrove but turned E over to Wire Rd area then N to 38 to Elkland then March then Redtop. Took old 65 to Fairgrove then SW on Shelby to the effluent of Fellows. Where Jarred went home to some awesome pool party with the Ol' lady and boys. Jason and I continued to Primatara, across 65 to Peterbilt and back to Hickory via the Jesus/4th celebration. 75 miles. Jarred got more cuz he can't get enough.

3 comments:

ScottyD said...

You out did me by 3 miles! Though I have a feeling I got more L's in. Wish I would have seen the Stars & Bars ride earlier I would have shot over. Next time.

Gunga said...

Can Jesus say that? I will ask Emery.

Anonymous said...

I heard that Jesus played keyboard with the closing band Tues. night at the "I love America/Jesus Christ Superstar" show. Now how kick ass is that? TM