
Thnks to my sister Mich and Nicole who was canvassing up till Tuesday afternoon and my 16 year old nephew Keegan
Keegan who worked the polls for for 14 hours! Heck, even my niece
Maya helped canvass.
Now we can get busy aborting as many babies as possible and getting Flavor Flav onto the Suprememe Court.



11 comments:
Congratulations Mike... I'm not Dem. or Rep., rather I'm Independent. As u probably know I voted for McCain ...he is the 1st Rep Prez candidate I ever voted for...although I have voted in several Rep primaries...but I have to say if a Dem was to win then I'm glad Obama and Biden won b/c if anyone is really going to make change on the Dem. side it is them... NO MORE status quo whether liberal or conservative!! ....but the cult of personality does concern me a little...
Congratulations to the world!
It doesn't matter who won were all still f---erd maybe. Hopefully he will follow through on the things he promised (not likely non of them do), and help the guy working 17 hours a week and complaining about it. By the way Mike I have job training all day tomorrow so I won't be able to ride. However I am off Friday I'm thinking maybe Arkansas? Politicians are like milk they all go bad after time. Oh Christy worked a polling station for 14 hours too. Thanks Keegan.
Mike you should hear what my crazy religous right wing cousin is say on facebook. I will send it to you.
bravo.
high five.
the world respects us again.
Hi five.
Cody chestnut powerfully rocks Obama.
I took some time off the saddle but I've been back on it since Sat. Yeah, on my ride today I met up with some old friends. You see, lots of squirrels and frogs ran along side me as I rode... they told me "it's good to see you again". Rather than chasing me, they trotted along side me wishing me happy days. Later in my ride I came across Swahili and he told me to tell everyone he said "hello", especially to former OCC members. You know who you are...
Yeah Mike, we'll hit those hills at Roaring River with Jackson sometime before the end of the year. Pace... abbraccio... bacio.
Glad we didn't ride outside today.
me too... i hate cold windy days when i'm riding. it sucks crappy balls.
only now can we do what is just. that would be to say grace before we eat the humans. tho my vote would love to count
Post a Comment