music industry needs another sex pistols but before that happens another ramones... i suppose they're out there now but since it's already been done then it can't have an impact.
Ah yes the latest "boogie man" for the fear-based bobleheaded base...terrorist sympathizing. I wonder why the Obama camp and the National Review are not demanding that McCain's affiliation with Khalidi's group, Center for Palestine Research and Studies, be brought to light? Afterall the International Republican Institute , in which McCain served as chairman, gave several grants to Khalidi's CPRS. One of the grant's was for $448,873( 14th page down). Terrorist sympathizing indeed. I hope the Associated Press link as well as the Dept of Treasury's 990 form are adequate. I know the liberal screed contained in the New Yorker and LA Times is not to be trusted. I wonder if The 161 year conservative record of Chicago Tribune's is correct in their analysis of McCain himself having "enemies of the US" as a friend and donor. Hmmm...
I knew you would bring that up... the CPRS is not a terrorist group, although, some terrorists infest it. Just like some Communists infest the Democratic Party and some Fascists infest the Republican Party. You cannot adjudicate "guilt" on someone or something based on association. In all fairness, this same notion applies to Obama and the tape, so why is the LA Times not disclosing it? What are they trying to hide... what's the big deal? Is it b/c Obama is actively applauding anti-Israeli rants? If this were the case then this would not be "guilt" by association, rather the tip of the iceberg of what manifests in Obama and how it is not in the best interest of most Americans and some strategic allies of the U.S.
I think this cuts to the matter of why the LA Times is providing the vid; 1st Amendment.
I think the McCaincamp is trying to perpetuate the myth that the liberal media is against them so the bobbleheads have something to drink. Either way they are fucked and there will be no outcome that is positive for their campaign. They know they aren't going to get the video...it's all to sow hype...that's all, nothing more. "There is no THERE, there". All this attemptive negative smearing is a tactic of desperation.
ATMO WTF is wrong with being pro-Palestinian anyway. For me, it's all about lessening human misery, pain, suffering and death. And to do so one must look at both sides of this "situation" and not just because our side has traditionallly supported one side. It's that stupid-ass "You are either with us or against us" and "He is willing to sit down with our enemies without preconditions" BS that is being perpetuated. I grew up with the Star Trek ideal of hope and working together and I swear the f'ing Klingons keep throwing their un-evolved primitive crap around and destroying everything around them....the human world is not black or white.
True that... but I don't think the extremist mind can be reasoned with in life.. whether it's the extremist muslim or the pathetic asses that are currently our Prez. and V.P. Even the "moderate" muslims in those regions of the world that are traditionally hostile to the U.S./ and allies rarely, if ever, speak out against terrorism. That is a real shame. This demonstrates a degree of support for it by the so called "moderates".
Consider this: Robert Kennedy assasination; assasination attempt on Pope John Paul II, Beirut Marine Barracks bombing, countless airplane hijackings and bombings including Lockerby Scotland, 1st World Tade Center bombing attempt; Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia; USS Cole bombing; American Embassies bombed in Africa; 9/11, bombings in Spain; bombings in London............all of these have occurred by radical Islam and "moderates" sit back and do not condemn it. Their silence is just as dangerous as the act itself. I don't know why a lot of people don't see this but it is a huge problem that keeps germinating. It is a mentality that breeds and a way of life for those people that we need to guard against.
I used to be pro-Palestinian for a long time and less favorable to Israel. But I changed my mind. Although both sides are guilty of aggression I believe the Palestinians are far more the aggressor, not from what the mainstream media says but from listening to Palestinian rhetoric and just hearing of the attacks against Israel. Of course there are extremist Jews too that perpetuate violence. You really cannot have a dialogue with both extremists. They want the other side eradicated from the Earth. But Israel is far outnumbered by people with extreme ideas and intentions to do harm! I know this from first hand knowledge... that whole region surrounding Israel, even extending into former satellite republics of Soviet Union hate Israel and they want Israel to disappear. They may appear to take a neutral stand or be indifferent to the whole Pal./Israel conflict but I solemnly assure you they(even a lot of the citizens) want Israel gone. I'll just leave it at that...
But both sides deserve to have land and live in peace.
On a slightly different note, I find it peculiar that 2 of our worst presidents in history came from Texas. Prez. Lyndon Johnson (D) and Georgey boy Bush(R). Shoot'em from the hips, Texans...Yee Haw!! But it can be argued that one asshole Pres. in the 1920's could be the worst Prez. that led to the Great Depression.
I finally got some real tubular tyres.. Continental Competition Black Chili. Continental and Veloflex is the only way to go for tubulars! None of that Vittoria or Vredestein made in Thailand shit. (but i do have some back-up Vitt Rally's... inexpensive and seem to hold up, but only use them for back-ups or slow base miles)
13 comments:
God save the future Queen!
"You don't write GOD SAVE THE QUEEN because you hate the English race. You write a song like that because you love them..."
music industry needs another sex pistols but before that happens another ramones... i suppose they're out there now but since it's already been done then it can't have an impact.
everything will be fair and equal. there will be no "mistakes" this year I'm sure.
mega branding your candidate: $150M
buying off top election officials in battleground states: $1M
vote fraud: priceless
Outsider?
More fraud than you can shake an axe handle at. Overwhelming and constant.
Yeah, I'm going to believe what the New Yorker says. It's as bipartisan, objective and ethical as the LA Times and the mainstream media.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZDFkMGE2MmM1M2Q5MmY0ZmExMzUxMWRhZGJmMTAyOGY=
Ah yes the latest "boogie man" for the fear-based bobleheaded base...terrorist sympathizing. I wonder why the Obama camp and the National Review are not demanding that McCain's affiliation with Khalidi's group, Center for Palestine Research and Studies, be brought to light? Afterall the International Republican Institute , in which McCain served as chairman, gave several grants to Khalidi's CPRS. One of the grant's was for $448,873( 14th page down). Terrorist sympathizing indeed.
I hope the Associated Press link as well as the Dept of Treasury's 990 form are adequate. I know the liberal screed contained in the New Yorker and LA Times is not to be trusted. I wonder if The 161 year conservative record of Chicago Tribune's is correct in their analysis of McCain himself having "enemies of the US" as a friend and donor. Hmmm...
Wow. your post is 11 days old and still timely today on Halloween.
Witch-lady scary.
I knew you would bring that up... the CPRS is not a terrorist group, although, some terrorists infest it. Just like some Communists infest the Democratic Party and some Fascists infest the Republican Party. You cannot adjudicate "guilt" on someone or something based on association. In all fairness, this same notion applies to Obama and the tape, so why is the LA Times not disclosing it? What are they trying to hide... what's the big deal? Is it b/c Obama is actively applauding anti-Israeli rants? If this were the case then this would not be "guilt" by association, rather the tip of the iceberg of what manifests in Obama and how it is not in the best interest of most Americans and some strategic allies of the U.S.
Hugs and kisses...peace :)
well from that avatar you must be gay.
Yes indeed!! Gay means happy :)
No personal attacks on posters. Merci.
I think this cuts to the matter of why the LA Times is providing the vid; 1st Amendment.
I think the McCaincamp is trying to perpetuate the myth that the liberal media is against them so the bobbleheads have something to drink. Either way they are fucked and there will be no outcome that is positive for their campaign. They know they aren't going to get the video...it's all to sow hype...that's all, nothing more. "There is no THERE, there". All this attemptive negative smearing is a tactic of desperation.
ATMO WTF is wrong with being pro-Palestinian anyway. For me, it's all about lessening human misery, pain, suffering and death. And to do so one must look at both sides of this "situation" and not just because our side has traditionallly supported one side. It's that stupid-ass "You are either with us or against us" and "He is willing to sit down with our enemies without preconditions" BS that is being perpetuated. I grew up with the Star Trek ideal of hope and working together and I swear the f'ing Klingons keep throwing their un-evolved primitive crap around and destroying everything around them....the human world is not black or white.
True that... but I don't think the extremist mind can be reasoned with in life.. whether it's the extremist muslim or the pathetic asses that are currently our Prez. and V.P. Even the "moderate" muslims in those regions of the world that are traditionally hostile to the U.S./ and allies rarely, if ever, speak out against terrorism. That is a real shame. This demonstrates a degree of support for it by the so called "moderates".
Consider this: Robert Kennedy assasination; assasination attempt on Pope John Paul II, Beirut Marine Barracks bombing, countless airplane hijackings and bombings including Lockerby Scotland, 1st World Tade Center bombing attempt; Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia; USS Cole bombing; American Embassies bombed in Africa; 9/11, bombings in Spain; bombings in London............all of these have occurred by radical Islam and "moderates" sit back and do not condemn it. Their silence is just as dangerous as the act itself. I don't know why a lot of people don't see this but it is a huge problem that keeps germinating. It is a mentality that breeds and a way of life for those people that we need to guard against.
I used to be pro-Palestinian for a long time and less favorable to Israel. But I changed my mind. Although both sides are guilty of aggression I believe the Palestinians are far more the aggressor, not from what the mainstream media says but from listening to Palestinian rhetoric and just hearing of the attacks against Israel. Of course there are extremist Jews too that perpetuate violence. You really cannot have a dialogue with both extremists. They want the other side eradicated from the Earth. But Israel is far outnumbered by people with extreme ideas and intentions to do harm! I know this from first hand knowledge... that whole region surrounding Israel, even extending into former satellite republics of Soviet Union hate Israel and they want Israel to disappear. They may appear to take a neutral stand or be indifferent to the whole Pal./Israel conflict but I solemnly assure you they(even a lot of the citizens) want Israel gone. I'll just leave it at that...
But both sides deserve to have land and live in peace.
On a slightly different note, I find it peculiar that 2 of our worst presidents in history came from Texas. Prez. Lyndon Johnson (D) and Georgey boy Bush(R). Shoot'em from the hips, Texans...Yee Haw!! But it can be argued that one asshole Pres. in the 1920's could be the worst Prez. that led to the Great Depression.
I finally got some real tubular tyres.. Continental Competition Black Chili. Continental and Veloflex is the only way to go for tubulars! None of that Vittoria or Vredestein made in Thailand shit. (but i do have some back-up Vitt Rally's... inexpensive and seem to hold up, but only use them for back-ups or slow base miles)
Pace. Abbraccio. Baci :)
Post a Comment