Either choice is a winner. Just buy both (one preferrably a frame size 60) I will ride that one and we can compare notes.
wicked man.
goodness that is more or less just the hardest one.-jw
M4 is a better choice than AR.... as for the frame, alas, just another company trying to rip off cervelo concepts and ideals without paying homage to the creator
"I do hereby acknowledge Tulio Campagnolo's design of the parallelogram read derailluer."Larry Shimano 1230-AKowata, Japan
his name is Larry?
Yes. And he lives at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Either choice is a winner. Just buy both (one preferrably a frame size 60) I will ride that one and we can compare notes.
wicked man.
goodness that is more or less just the hardest one.
-jw
M4 is a better choice than AR.... as for the frame, alas, just another company trying to rip off cervelo concepts and ideals without paying homage to the creator
"I do hereby acknowledge Tulio Campagnolo's design of the parallelogram read derailluer."
Larry Shimano
1230-A
Kowata, Japan
his name is Larry?
Yes. And he lives at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.
Post a Comment