Ricco is a fool. He was a favorite now I don't like him anymore. I would like to have his bike. The best part of that video is when it looks like they are taking the yellow jersey off of Floyd Landis.
The end of the Mayan calendar is Dec. 21, 2012. Could be wrong but I think there is a shift in polarity around that time...the North Pole effectively becomes the South Pole and vice versa.
Also, the Third Horseman is mounting his Black Horse right now. He is about to ride. You know man, scarce resources, oil crisis which reverberates into other markets, increasing costs in wheat and corn, food markets on the brink of dire straits, shortage of water in parts of the world, housing crisis, weakening dollar -- all that shit tough guy.
5: And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6: And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. ~Revelation Ch.6, verse 5-6; King James version
Later bitches, see you on the road and race circuits.
oh yeah, dec 21. some wacky websites say it is something like 11:11 AM GMT specifically.
from the Mayans and Hollywood doomsday script-writers I talk to the date is not the end of the world but a moment of transition from one age into another. every year we discover new unearthed Mayan ruins but a select group of Mayans are trying hard to keep some sacred sites covered and encased until that date. apparently the Mayans are trying hard to keep some ruins sacred to the end of the calendar under wraps.
the way we live now will cease and we will begin a new way of life. until then our world will become faster and faster as we reach closer to that point. that's why we have more natural disasters every year, ice storms, forest fires, war, high gas prices, banana flavored EPO and it will continue to spiral out of control.
8 comments:
Ricco is a fool. He was a favorite now I don't like him anymore. I would like to have his bike. The best part of that video is when it looks like they are taking the yellow jersey off of Floyd Landis.
DOPERSSUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whos' next? You can tell who's dosing and who's not by their riding. Did you see Arvesen on the run-in of etape 11? He was a maniac!
after December 13, 2012 this will all go away.
Why the date?
Manager's Special
The end of the Mayan calendar is Dec. 21, 2012. Could be wrong but I think there is a shift in polarity around that time...the North Pole effectively becomes the South Pole and vice versa.
Also, the Third Horseman is mounting his Black Horse right now. He is about to ride. You know man, scarce resources, oil crisis which reverberates into other markets, increasing costs in wheat and corn, food markets on the brink of dire straits, shortage of water in parts of the world, housing crisis, weakening dollar -- all that shit tough guy.
5: And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6: And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. ~Revelation Ch.6, verse 5-6; King James version
Later bitches, see you on the road and race circuits.
Well Jesus Fucking Christ!
oh yeah, dec 21. some wacky websites say it is something like 11:11 AM GMT specifically.
from the Mayans and Hollywood doomsday script-writers I talk to the date is not the end of the world but a moment of transition from one age into another. every year we discover new unearthed Mayan ruins but a select group of Mayans are trying hard to keep some sacred sites covered and encased until that date. apparently the Mayans are trying hard to keep some ruins sacred to the end of the calendar under wraps.
the way we live now will cease and we will begin a new way of life. until then our world will become faster and faster as we reach closer to that point. that's why we have more natural disasters every year, ice storms, forest fires, war, high gas prices, banana flavored EPO and it will continue to spiral out of control.
have a great sunday!
Post a Comment