Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Will you still have a song to sing when the Razor Boy comes and takes your fancy things away?"

"Will you still be singing it on that clear and windy day?

Steely Dan-


The Razor Boy took "my" fancy thing
away.
I know what he's up to.
He thinks he is going to crucify me on the High Road.
Ain't happening.
Get all the help you can against my 140lb dessicated carcass Schleppy.
Well I guess I can't blame him. He's gotta go up the Wall in a couple weeks time.
But hey! Any clown can climb it!







Why the picture of the Holstiens from Ri-Val-Re dot com? Cuz I love dairy cattle. Don't you? There are some very dairy girls on this site!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, Living in the country is getting to you. Holsteins, dung beetles and wildlife all in one week. Have you been on a dairy farm lately? Lady Di

Melody! said...

No Di. I'm just an admirer.
I go by the R. Stanley Campbell Guernsey farm northeast of Strafford quite often. I took a cell phone pic of this girl a few years ago. It's a wonderful place and I would recommend taking kids out there to see them. Sometimes there are calves in pens near the road.

Anonymous said...

Im not quite shure what it is, but i have a felling that you could give Razor Boy a run for his money anytime you put your mind to it.

I have a great respect for you, and im proud to call you my friend. If i may?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

MARCUS