Monday, April 28, 2008

"You know, a lot of gay couples are moving in this neighborhood and they are the ones fixin' up the houses."

Full of goof balls? No. Just a goofball.



Respirators are the order of the day here!
Time to feed the kettle ball!



I really like how the color of their latte's matches the color of their decking!




At times I am sure everything is a little hazy and out of focus but these two have their eyes on the prize!

8 comments:

Gunga said...

Their house makes me feel good about my house.

Skip-o-la said...

oh my good lord, those boys had better get busy. And I thought my roof was old and beat up, sheesh.

byron said...

long hair... lattes instead of beer... f-ing hippies.

Anonymous said...

After the Queen City Twilight Crit we should have a blow out party in that place. Then set fire to it and save the two of them from the endless stream of money that will flow from their wallets...CMac

Melody! said...

Those two have great big hairy ones for doing this!
I should know, I've smelled both of them!

Anonymous said...

Melody may be on to something here a great big dog house. Nothing would have to be done just start shitting on the floor...CMac

Melody! said...

Personally I think that Jason fella smells of cheetos and patchouli.

jueves said...

i would lend a hand or hands but mine are tied, got a knife?