During my most depressive times, while wishing for a better existence, I like to surf for properties down in the
promised land . A most depressing time is present so this last weekend I went to my favorite
Newton County real estate guy to check out property down in my favoritist area. His pickings were slim so I continued to follow links to get some sort of satisfaction. I came upon a site that had the property seen below. If I had not seen it myself I would have not believed it!

A light at the end of the tunnel is the possibility of backpacking soon. This was bolsterd by my recieving, from Back Country, a long putt of object of desire. The UPS gal dropped
this off last friday! I am also anticipating four sets of custom four leeged pajamas from
Needle Nose Apparel. Such as below.
7 comments:
Heat & satelite what more could you need. Except maybe enough room to lay flat.
A carport for the fourwheeler!
Didn't Ted Kaszinski live there?
Joey B.
I'm a little disappointed that they don't offer PJ's for my dogs :(
I want to live in a small trailer, my truck or a shack in the woods. Then Chula shoots me that "look"(read: you would be doing a lot of knuckle shuffle on the ole pisspump) and I remember how much I like mowing the yard, cleaning the gutters, painting, and cleaning. Backpackin is fun. Member that time pitching our packs of the tower at....
"a lot of knuckle shuffle on the ole pisspump"
Nate that's a classic politically correct line. Did you learn that in teaching school?
Post a Comment