Mike have you ever paddled Swan creek?gmynako
Off the beaten path is great. Are you ready to help get me back into shape?
Scott, I've been on Swan ten thousand nine hundred thirty two gabillion four hundred ninety five thousand eight hundred and ten times!Shaner, my pleasure!
"ten thousand nine hundred thirty two gabillion four hundred ninety five thousand eight hundred and ten times!"I'll take that as a yes. Very cool rolling waves when its up.You still have a boat?
Homo's. Love, Bud
Mertz I had damn F'ing nightmares about being chased by that snake all night. Please no more snake pics. Gives me the heeby geeebies.
Si Scott. I still have a boat.Sorry about the snake. From what I understand about the study of dreams, snakes can be a symbol of: If the snake withered and died after it bit you then it could be a dream of a sexual nature replicating the male orgasm. Ummmmm. Did you naughty in yer britches?
No way MMMMM PYGMYS
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mike have you ever paddled Swan creek?
gmynako
Off the beaten path is great. Are you ready to help get me back into shape?
Scott, I've been on Swan ten thousand nine hundred thirty two gabillion four hundred ninety five thousand eight hundred and ten times!
Shaner, my pleasure!
"ten thousand nine hundred thirty two gabillion four hundred ninety five thousand eight hundred and ten times!"
I'll take that as a yes. Very cool rolling waves when its up.
You still have a boat?
Homo's. Love, Bud
Mertz I had damn F'ing nightmares about being chased by that snake all night. Please no more snake pics. Gives me the heeby geeebies.
Si Scott. I still have a boat.
Sorry about the snake. From what I understand about the study of dreams, snakes can be a symbol of: If the snake withered and died after it bit you then it could be a dream of a sexual nature replicating the male orgasm. Ummmmm. Did you naughty in yer britches?
No way MMMMM PYGMYS
Post a Comment