Thursday, October 25, 2007

Here's the route.Route.



The side door front and we're heading into it. Cloudy, 50 degrees and the 50% prospect of rain that the Weather Liars forecasted created some anxiety.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I believe to be a juvi Banded Watersnake soaking up some radiation while it lasts. Get along lonesome bulldog!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Heading back in Cherry (FR 138) and dry.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Spinelli's ZankMakes me wanna take a leak for joy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the ride plans for Saturday? Cmac

Shane L Nelson said...

Do you have a regular Wednesday ride or can you ride about any time?

ScottyD said...

Freaking snakes. How the hell am I supposed to sleep now?

xrmvs

Melody! said...

Anytime for me Shane.

Sorry Scott I forgot. Here's a visual cuefor you to recall anytime you want to ease your mind.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, weatherman don't know shit from shoeshine.

I saw two squashed watersnakes on my ride Thur.

Joe B.