Friday, July 06, 2007

Last self congratualatory Webstergroves post.

A great big gigantic thank you to Adam Eaton who I met from the STLBIKING Messageboard. After slinking around over there and requesting photos a couple of very nice fellows named Adam and James emailed me and oila'! Thanks for the selfless sharing guys.


Definately clickable.



Brad pulling real good like. No explanation of his powers needed.


Me coming around to do one of my handfull of pulls. Pbllllt!



A gracious champ lets his little buddy take the win! Mucho belissimo!


I have been to so many parties and social deals I may not need to leave the house for a good two years!
Thanks to the Greeks for a lovely Movie Nite. Great food and an enthralling movie called Breach. I was held in rapt attention for this movie. This rarely happens.
Thanks for a great 4th pool party Hosted by Jason Krebs and his lovely gal Stacy Frey. The meat was great! He had a Big Green Egg! I ate so much food and even got to take some home. I really need it with all the tempo riding this last week. Jason has one of those old lawsuit type diving boards that are a blast. Cale could really work it!

Who will win the TDF? I don't have clue and could really care less.Blasphemy you say? Naw. I got to keep room in my head for the important stuff like family, the kids, People Magazine's letter section and Judge Judy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's the tour breakdown: i must say that i thought valverde would be kept out due to drugs, but whatevery

yellow:
1my fav vino-better than ever due to #crunchin ferrari
2sastre-did great last year after killin himself at the giro
3valverde-he almost beat vino once but weak team as shown last year
4evans-better at the TT than levi
5levi-can't be as consistent as needed
darkhorse-kloden/kashekin combo will benefit by the vino attack and open the door, like last years vuelta

prologue-cancellara
TT-zabriski

white: fothen gets beat in final TT by dekker, but dekker has never finished the tour?

polka dot-no question

verde-boonen, maybe finally, just because jim will vote for robbie

random stage winners-mayo, lovkieist?, voigt, mike mertz

looke for 3 stage wins from disco, and csc

Anonymous said...

guy way off the back-bradley wiggins

PAW said...

I'm so proud of you for your hard work and willingness to persevere and take a risk..

Steve Inmon said...

Great pics, congrats again!

zxqnk