Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Satan welcomes newest member into his fold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing it is not an election year. ron reagan was the best thing for w part deux.
byron

hadodgdd

Melody! said...

"When cowboy Ronnie comes to town. Forks out his tongue at human rights." Dead Kennedys

Yes Ron Reagan and Presidente Camoulflage. That's when this whole mess started...Christian/Republican Party hijacked.

I hope during his last minutes he experienced the combined pain of "Presidente Camoulflage" Peace all the 911 victims whose deaths he used to further his "christian" message of hate and intolerance.


"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians ... the A.C.L.U., People for the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America, I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'"

-- Jerry Falwell, September 13th, on The 700 Club about last week's terrorist attacks