I was just a moseying up a hill at Fellows, minding my own business and freaking out on some music when I spied ahead of me at about 30m a German Shepard. Not a mix. A real one. I have been by this house on my right numerous times and have never seen this guy so I unclipped my right foot in case I needed to give him an attitude adjustment. I get about 15m from him and see he's dragging a 15' piece of chain. Oh an escape artist I surmised. He had my path of travel blocked by the chain and his body. At the last second he ran back in front of me to the right and came right up to my mid section growling and snapping. When I felt hot breath and slobber on my hand and his presence at my hip area I kicked the sumbitch in the left cheek. He did'nt like that so he came back angrier. I then punched him in the face square twice and in the process hurt my little right hand. He came again so I stopped, dismounted and punched him again. I then took my bike by the stem/bar with my left hand and the back of the saddle with my right hand and thrust my new found weapon at the baying beast. He freaked for a second and stopped at which time I started to go after him. He backpedalled a few feet but was very confused. His little goodtime buddy then came down from the house which gave the jackass new found balls. When he started coming at me again I went after him! The puss just ran back up the drive albeit hesitantly.
After staring him down and walking toward him on and off about three times he left. I then proceeded to pedal back up the hill. I turned around at about 50m and there he was back in the road staring at me. Fag. Probably a product of a conservative household.
A couple hours later I got a dirty message on my phone from JB after he was watching me eat diesel exhaust on the wrong side of 44.
I don't have any pics of the German Shepard so here's more pics of other dog chasing me:
2 comments:
Damn commie dog must have escaped from my side of town with that kind of attitude.
msjxvmy
great story, if the owners will not train em, we must. 'member the fellow in Springpatch that carried around spray paint to keep the hounds at bay and mark em for future cyclists. keep up the good work. Come and visit!
Post a Comment