
Please buy this neato 4Runner. I will sell it for pretty cheap! Click on photo for an even neatoer view.
Look what it can do! This photo doesn't even show it's badass Sonoran rear bumper(150# of good ol' American steel).

Here's a link to the guy that built this bumper: http://www.sonoransteel.com/rearbumper.html The front bumper is a TJM-17: http://www.tjm.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=59
Need info on the suspension? Ask away.
Photos of my rig were from around the Nat'l
forest area by Chadwick except for the immediate which is my driveway.
OMG! On C-Span there is a gal at the UN during Talabani's address repping for Palestine that is wearing a lite colored close fitting blazer with a low cut pink colored bra top...devastating. Who does she think she is? Holy fuck! First Chavez now this specimen. What am I to think?
Oh ya. Now I remember. Buy this fuckers.



2 comments:
Hopefully with the money you make off that rig you can get a cross bike, a true cross bike with canti brakes...CMac
Would'nt that be great. And a 29er to boot! A new compact FSA carbon SRM, a hypoxic simulation chamber, a TT bike, some socks, a clue, a Mevici and some Pez. I'm so selfish...
Post a Comment