
6 flats on 2 group rides in the last three Sundays! Thanks to a "little help from my friends"(Jason, Cale and Jim) with spare tubes, I was able to continue.
The Sunday posse (Jason((the glue), Pat and Jerred and I)was joined yesterday by Jim and Cale. We did about a three and a half hour ride into SW Webster Co. The ride threw a bunch at us; Heat, climbs, climbs with gravel, washboards, flats, gravel washboard climbs with heat, Model A's and Marcus with a giant cooler. Jarred got 5.5 hrs! Jason Fagan's weight lose goals have been paying off as he was flying up the hills yesterday. Poor Pat fell in the Finley on a very slick low water bridge. I have fell victim there as well, actually floating downstream! Here it is Monday and I feel the heat from Sat eve. and the Sunday ride in the heat have made me a bit punky. Recovery riding inside for me today.



1 comment:
Where is the 4th of July ride? TM
Post a Comment