Thursday, June 29, 2006

Duck racin'

Fun. Clean restrooms. FAST course, wfo all the way. Fun, carnival like atmosphere provided by nice-guy promoter and fastest kilo TT holder Jim Coker. Norton provided a barker like atmosphere with his megaphone. Ring toss anyone? Kilo TT? Step right up.
Physically I felt like Superman! I'm a bit rusty and need to polish up the ol' strategy spigot... free laps? Duh! Also don't hesitate and look around. Don't lolly gag after taking a pull because that train don't slow down for a reboard...energy waster.
There were a couple of grommets who made their presence obvious. There was one kid who could'nt get enough. I think he ended up doing like 5 events! Fast till the end too! I did'nt catch his name. A wispy swirling character indeed replete with a keen bar end mirror.
Next Duck Race? July 11, 2006. With a special bonus race of street sprints. Be prepared to trade some paint Hogan.
Does anyone know any excellent finish carpenters?

No comments: