Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh please protect me from WHAT I WANT



"Knock-knock."

"Who's there?"

"Mike".

"Mike who?"

"Mike the guy that weighed 137# at 1pm on Thursday. That's who. Gosh!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you weigh that on purpose? Or do I need to invite you over for dinner?

Melody! said...

Kinda-sorta on purpose but not really.
Everything came into alignment for it to happen.
I just posted the result to make Scott jealous.
I did go too far though.
I am bigger today.

ScottyD said...

Mikey believe it or not in college I weighed 139lbs & I'm 6' tall. closest I've come since is 145. I'm too old to get that skinny(plus it takes MEGGA Running miles to do it & no meat). Plus Amber gets really freaked out every time I get around 150. So I keep it around 152.

Anonymous said...

Don't like doing somebody who looks like they just got out of a concentration camp...call me crazy!