Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'll say it right now. That wind today was wicked.

I didn't even know it rained this much. These pics were taken today (Thurs),
It didn't even look like, "Well some water is over that one spot in the road", look to it. It was B I G!

On VV.


There were about 100 geese enjoying themselves.


It was so windy today that I am surprised there were no whitecaps forming.


Sorry for the Candy Apple Grey effects but I hit some button on the camera and need to figure out how to unhit it.



Hiway 186 on the Tues/Thurs route.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helmet has a song called Repetition on their Strap It On cd from years back.

Steve Inmon said...

Pics, pics, can't see the pics...

llohg

Melody! said...

I don't know why you can't see them Steve. I think it has something to do with the file size or something like that and I don't know how to remedy it.