You know guys, I just love it when my saddle pounds me in the ass while riding on rough roads.
Thanks for reminding me fly boy, I need to get my prostate messaged!
Mike just come to the Martin center with me Monday Im sure they can massage your prostate during my enema. Is that really that dogs colors or is he/she wearing something?
One night I fell asleep listening to Judas Priest and I dreamed (dreamt?) Rob Halford was riding with me...then he started to spank me on my ass.
Brad,That is Sharky and he is wearing a coat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You know guys, I just love it when my saddle pounds me in the ass while riding on rough roads.
Thanks for reminding me fly boy, I need to get my prostate messaged!
Mike just come to the Martin center with me Monday Im sure they can massage your prostate during my enema. Is that really that dogs colors or is he/she wearing something?
One night I fell asleep listening to Judas Priest and I dreamed (dreamt?) Rob Halford was riding with me...then he started to spank me on my ass.
Brad,
That is Sharky and he is wearing a coat.
Post a Comment